Monday, April 26, 2010

M.I.A Born free video



This is the new video for M.I.A's "Born free" song. The video is directed by Romain Gavras. After watching the video I really don't know how to feel, especially with all the "ginger talk" going on at the moment, because of some South Park episodes. I don't know wether to feel disgusted or to think that the video is a masterpiece. There's a few scenes in the video, that I do not think should've been there, because they're simply too rough and too harsh. As for the song goes, I'm not really digging it, usually I'm a fan of M.I.A, but this song just somehow remind me of an old British punk song or something like that. However, this is definitely an interesting video and I think it will cause a lot of debate.

- Nicholas.

No comments:

Post a Comment